Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tumbleweeds

Not much going on at the moment, so that is why I haven't updated too much. We have found a place to live and have started getting all our stuff together for it. For as much as people make out of cost of living in Denver, I think it will be pretty comparable to Dallas or Houston. The average gas/electricity for our particular apt for a month is $93. Not too shabby. We got cable and internet for about 70 a month, so all in all, we will be paying about what we would expect in any big city. So try not to freak out.

We are both trying to get jobs now. I am considering the possibility of working for the post office or something like that. I applied for a ministry job at a nursing home, so if you think about it, pray that I would get it. I don't have much else to tell you or for us to think about. Things are getting closer and I am excited. Hope you are all doing well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this is so exciting!! I wish I was able to come help you move so I could be back in Denver and see your new place... I can't wait to come visit! Though we don't see each other aside from our Denver dinners, it will be weird not having you both around... And I can't wait until May and it is my turn!