Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Odds and ends

Ok people, this is not going to be anything profound, but just wanted to get some things together and such. Tanner and Jessica are planning on coming into Waco on Feb 23, I think Erin and Bethany may be able to come, and I assume Grant and Desiree will be in town, so any of you other jokers think you can come in? Tyler, Brandon, dunno who else has been lurking, but basically, I think we can just eat together, Robin wants to make enchiladas, and just talk, nothing formal or anything like that. Would be fun and would give us all a chance to maybe talk in person.

Also, I am doing what is called "mentoring" over the summer. Basically, I have worked it out to work on Denver stuff and get class credit for it, pretty sweet. So, a few things that I plan on doing are by-laws, constitution and basic gameplan. Probably more, but I will let you all know. So here is where you guys can come in. If you would like me to email that stuff to you guys as I am finishing it, I would love additional input. Basically, I will just do the basic stuff, and it will all need to be ratified so that you can all have a say in how it looks. Mostly, this is just stuff we need to have done and will give me an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone type of deal. So, here is what I need, you guys to email me your addresses and also to let me know if you can help some over the summer, not sure what else we'll need. I also plan on visiting some other churches, so if you want to visit a church and let everyone know what you think, you know take notes and such, let me know. Anyway, appreciate you guys and keep praying that God would provide for us, its much closer than when Tyler first put up this blog!

No comments: