Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here I am.

I got to Denver on Mon night, it was a beating of a drive. I woke up at 5 and drove straight through, because of construction and some stupid traffic, I got here at 7 Denver time. That is 15 hours of fun. I listened to a book on CD most of the way, but that didn't make it a good drive, merely tolerable.

Our apartment is great, I love the town so far. The drivers are crazy, but I feel like they make up for it by have a sweet town. I have spent a lot of time with my friends Chad and Mary. They moved up last spring completely independent of us. They are great people and I am glad not to be completely alone here. Hopefully we can make some connections and begin to find a core group of people.

Other than that, our furniture got delivered fine, the power is on, but the AC doesn't work, so that's a bummer. Again, I love it here, but am really missing Robin. She will be here Friday night, and Tanner and Jessica will hang out until Sunday. Hope you are all doing well, and I will keep you updated here and on my blog. Pray for us that we will find jobs quickly and that God will continue to take care of us as I know he will.

No comments: